hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
I got a job offer at Indochine Bar and Restaurant!! But.
1) It's a bar.
2) It's at Holland Village
3) I need to work till around 9pm or 11pm, can't remember which. And I have school the next day since weekends are pretty much off for me.
I really, sincerely want to go try out. As a bartender and maybe as a waitress, but I really want to try my hands at bartending. It's not easy of course...but I think it'll be a pretty interesting job. There' s still nothing about Christmas production and well, for every subject I'm taking in school, I have a project and it's pretty sucky. They're all focusing on starting a new business, on managing...blah blah. It's all about entrepreneurship and basing on real scenerios; which means going down to see the actual place, do interviews, do research, get actual prices...it's all about the same process. Just different scenerios. And it's getting pretty boring too.
The Holland V shopping mall actually sells a lot of pretty good stuff. The clothes there are nice and the bags are one of the nicest I've seen around here. Not comparing that to Bonia bags larh...but I'd like to go down there for some shopping some day. Hopefully they won't be too pricey.
Looking for shorts at the moment. So I can wear them to school instead of jeans and three quarts. Anyone got a recommendation?
Come to think of it, perhaps I shouldn't go work at the bar. Got to keep a good image...and the people there are usually older folks I think. I think. Hm. I'll be down at Holland V sometime this week again to do some more researching...